Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai

Update by user Oct 17, 2012

Apply Now!

Original review posted by user Oct 17, 2012

www.SameDayLoan.Com Reviews Online Now.

All you need is proof of income & a check account - this will allow you to generally get up to 1500 dollars or more deposited directly into your check account.

Some lenders may require you to fax proof of your last pay check and bank statement prior to approval, however the loan funds may still be deposited into your check account the same day - many institutions do not require faxing though.

You can use the money for what ever purpose you choose and the funds can often be deposited straight into your checking account the very same day you apply.

Don't forget that the costs in terms of interest rates charged for pay day loans & unsecured cash loans can be higher than the traditional form of loan from a bank and should therefore only be used to solve temporary or emergency financial cash flow problems

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/908246

Had an Experience with SameDayLoan?

Comments

(Warning) Stay Away From This Company!If youve already fallen for this scam.

You will need to Change your Cell Phone Number, and Bank Account. For most Carries and Banks.

This is a free to do so.God Bless

:eek

Thease people keep calling me and when I ask how to verifiy and read a contract they keep saying you must enter checking info than you can read contract.I asked how do I know if this is for real and the man said well I would not be calling if it was a scam.

The entire time I was on the line with em he kept beeping in and out. You can tell he couldnt realy speek english but its like what he was speeking into was speaking english to me.

You can tell that somthing was translating for him as well cause he keep saying I didnt get that.BE AWARE of samedayloan.com

I don't no if this a loan are is you trying to run a scam :(